From: "ext Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:47:44 -0700
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Congrats to Nokia and Symbian

I just wanted to pass on a note of congratulations to our friends at Nokia and Symbian. (Read my blog if you missed the news ;). I guess that means I'll have to reduce my vendor count by one, but I hope it means that Andrew F and the rest of the gang at Symbian will have a good opportunity to continue their great work on the CDT :)

Cheers,
Doug.