Re: [cdt-dev] Custom "Run As" Command

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Elmenthaler, Jens
<jens.elmenthaler@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Coral, yes it is. Have a look at the org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchShortcuts extension point. You should be able to use the launch configuration type from the external tools for you short cut.

Ahh, that is exactly what I was looking for. launchShortcuts and
launchConfigurationType is what seems to do the job. Also searching
for those keywords, I found the following article:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Launch-Framework/launch.html

The only problem right now is that for some reason I cannot import
org.eclipse.debug.* into any of the code. I have added both
org.eclipse.debug.core and org.eclipse.debug.ui as my dependencies,
but for some reason eclipse is not finding the import path.

Cheers,
Karol Krizka