Re: [cdt-dev] Small "getting started" help needed.

Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
1. There is a parser that parses the output of a "make" session. What
    is the best way to see its results? Is there a visualizer or at
    least a properties page, or do I need to go build one? Any pointers
    on things I should look at here?
The results of Error Parsers work can be seen in the Problems View. For the errors in source code or make files it creates error markers as well. The Error Parser code is very straightforward, if you have questions about parsers work, I'd recommend to look at it.

Back to the top