Re: [cdt-dev] Detailed formatter feature for CDT, feedback welcome!

Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:
But the code requires changes.

Please elaborate :) My primary goal was to get something up and running, and then to release it to get early feedback, so any comments on how to structure it to be more in line with the rest of CDT, or anything else for that matter, is highly welcome.

I have looked at it briefly and noticed that ICType is used in
ICDITarget. ICType is not a CDI interface and shouldn't be referenced
by it.

Good point. Would a solution be if we changed it to use a ICDIType? If so, how would the client code in CStackFrame get to the ICDIType? By making ICType adaptable, or by exposing CType.getCDIType()?

Thanks!

Tor Arne

--
Tor Arne Vestbø, Software Engineer