RE: [cdt-dev] Detailed formatter feature for CDT, feedback welcome!

Yes, this is very cool. And for feature rich APIs like Qt and STL, I can see this being very useful.

It would be good to not be gdb specific. We have a lot of debuggers that we integrate with that are not gdb. (BTW, I've restarted the Windows debugger integration as an exemplary integration that's not gdb). This is where need something like Eclipse Monkey, or whatever the latest Monkey du jour is, to let us attach scripts this way. (Also, I'm not sure how the JDT does it, do they use scripting?)

More details in a bug/enhancement request would be great.

Cheers,
Doug.