From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Warren.Paul@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 3:01 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Detailed formatter feature for CDT, feedback welcome!

I haven't looked at the code, just the screen shots.  But this is something that's I've been wanting to tackle for some time now but just haven't had the cycles.  I think this would be a very nice feature addition to CDT.  The UI looks good to me.  We need to be careful with the back-end implementation details though because there are many debuggers used in CDT besides GDB.  There probably needs to be an extension point as well to allow pre-population of formatters.

Thanks,
Warren