Re: [cdt-dev] Custom "Build Command" problem

Just submitted the bug #237611.

Thanks again,
Everton

Elena Laskavaia <elaskavaia@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

17/06/2008 10:49

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Custom "Build Command" problem

Send a bug report. You should not need read permission to execute the
process on posix systems.