Re: [cdt-dev] Custom Wizard Page Operation's Run Priority

Cheers,
Karol Krizka

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Hilliard, Bill <bill.hilliard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you looked at the optional IBM XLC support?  The
> org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.xlc.ui plugin seems to do something close
> to what you want.  It extends the new project wizard to add a page that
> allows the user to specify the path to and the version of the IBM
> compiler.

That might be very close to what I need to do (actually, my wizard
page looks exactly (literally) as theirs). Do you know if it's
possible to get the source of that plugin? Importing it as source has
only the manifest and I can't find it in the CVS report.

Cheers,
Karol Krizka