[cdt-dev] how to use fileInfo, resource custom build steps and custom build step

hi,

I need to invoke a specific tool for one single file in my project. I
thought to use a fileInfo Element to specify the file and as
ToolsToInvoke Argument I took the ID of the Tool which should process
that single file. But that doesn't work in any way. It seems that this
fileInfo is ignored by the MBS. Nothing about this tool invocation is
written to the Makefile and in the files properties the resource
custom build step is not set.

Isn't that the right way to configure programmatically a resource
custom build step in the file properties of a specific project file?

In Addition: I specified the tool I want to be invoked for this single
file as a custom build step. (by the way, what does this actually
mean?)

Thanks in advance

Ferdinand

Back to the top