Re: [cdt-dev] Make Target View

Andrew Gvozdev wrote:
Hello,

There is a number of bugs related to Standard Build and Make Target View in particular in Bugzilla. We are using CDT for the most part with Stadard Build and interested in some improvements in this area. I took a look at these bugs to analyse what are the improvements people are interested in. I came up with enhanced dialog, could you take a look and share your thoughts about it? The most significant part is a relation of a Build Target to Configuration and Project Builders. How does it fit to overall concept and does it connect well to Managed Build?

I'd like to know if there is *any* interest in that area, and would appreciate any response. It does not look like there were any developments for quite a bit of time but I am pretty sure that many use Standard Build at large.

I'm a heavy user of the view and I'm interested in working on bugs as
well as improving the usability of the whole 'issue a make build' cycle.

I'm also looking to ease back into CDT development so this might
be perfect fodder for that.

Thomas
--
Thomas Fletcher