Re: [cdt-dev] How to get older CDT cvs trees?

Easiest way - follow instruction to check out head, after that select all plugins and use Team->Switch to Another Branch or Version...
and select cdt_4_0 branch. (Click refresh tags if none are there)

James Don wrote:
I am looking at the CDT sources (CVS HEAD) ... unfortunately I need look at the 4.0.0. release ...

Can someone add instructions to the wiki for how to download older stable releases?

This may be obvious for people more familiar with the eclipse teamwork interface ... sorry if so ...

Jim