From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elena Laskavaia
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:52 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] updating copyrights

I just wonder what is official copyright header for cdt.

Chris Recoskie wrote:
The header hasn't changed. The tool just updates the dates in the header based on when CVS says the file was modified. It
also adds the
header to any files for which it is missing (in which case
I have to
go in and make sure the company info is correct).

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Elena Laskavaia <elaskavaia@xxxxxxx>Elena Laskavaia <elaskavaia@xxxxxxx>

                        *Elena Laskavaia <elaskavaia@xxxxxxx>*
                        Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                        06/10/2008 09:58 AM
                        Please respond to
                        "CDT General developers list."
                        <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [cdt-dev] updating copyrights

So what is the new copyright header?

Chris Recoskie wrote:
I'm working on updating the copyright statements using the copyrights tool. Just letting everyone know so that no
one duplicates the effort.
There are almost 800 files that needed updating across
the entirety
of CDT, so be forewarned that the checkin will touch a
lot of files.
I'm hoping to check in later today or early tomorrow.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt