[cdt-dev] What happened with Help > Software Updates > Find Install...option?

I was using a few months old CDT and SDK (mid February this year) and wanted to check the latest stuff, so I downloaded RC3 and todays CDT (0609). When I tried to add CDT to the Eclipse I realized that Help > Software Updates menu option is changed. There is no more Find install option in there and after lurking around (app and the site) I couldn't find the way to add CDT to the Eclipse.

Anyone to help here?

Thanks

Fedja

Back to the top