RE: [cdt-dev] Project log help

OMG! I'm done. As I'm sure the inbox followers are now well aware of, that was a lot of work. But, we no longer have to explain to the lawyers how an inbox committed a patch. Hopefully we won't have go through that again.

Cheers,
Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 2:03 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Project log help

Hey committers,

To help with the generation of the CDT project log, when you apply a patch please do the following to the bug:

- Add the 'contributed' keyword to the keywords
- Make sure the target milestone is set to show when it was applied
- Make sure it's assigned to you so we know who applied it

This all makes up our legal obligations as committers to the Eclipse projects. The last two you should be doing anyway for all bugs. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top