Re: [cdt-dev] Overnight build on managed make projects

I'm note sure if it is a bug.  The generated makefile works just fine, even from outside eclipse.  It just uses absolute paths instead of relative (/home/gbr/src/common instead of ../common, for example).  The overnight build system has a different directory structure and no eclipse installed, so the generated make file doesn't work.

I was just hoping for an easy solution from within eclipse.

Thanks,
Gerald