[cdt-dev] Overnight build on managed make projects

Hi,

I have a bunch of projects that were built using managed make files.  I now need to compile these on a standalone box using an overnight build script.

Is there a plugin or tool that will create standalone makefiles that I can call from my script?  I tried to use the eclipse made ones, but they use absolute directories instead of relative once, and the directory structure on the overnight build machine does not match the developers directory structure.

Thanks for the help, and I hope I have the right email list.

Gerald

Back to the top