RE: [cdt-dev] Shift Count is too Large (shift-left) on CCE v3

What's a CCE?

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Josuel Padua
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:09 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Shift Count is too Large (shift-left) on CCE v3

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but has anyone tried shift-lefts on CCE v3? I am getting"Shift Count is too Large" warnings when I try to shift a byte 16 or more bits to the left and the CCE seem to not execute the shift. Any idea why this is happening?

ex.
longint = (sampleChar[0] << 16 & 0xFF0000), where longint is a variable of type unsigned long int, produces the warning I stated.

Thanks.

Back to the top