[cdt-dev] Re: [ptp-dev] remote services through Eclipse PTP & RDT on cross platforms

Also, no need to cross-post to the CDT list. This is a PTP issue.

Greg

On May 28, 2008, at 8:07 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Hi
The LoadLeveler configure script runs unconditionally as part of the build
step for PTP. The message about LoadLeveler can be safely ignored and
everything else should work fine.

vrushali babar <vrush_com@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/28/2008 06:33 AM
Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[ptp-dev] remote services through Eclipse PTP & RDT on cross platforms

Hi All,

I have developed a plugin by extending RSE to integrate the local
environment and now am looking for remote indexing. I have Windows as
local platform and Linux as remote platform. Since i am just looking for remote indexing and not planning for parallel excution; i think PTP would serve good in case of Windows(local) and linux(remote) (please correct if
going wrong or in case of any better option) I have downloaded and
installed PTP on Windows successfully.
I have also installed Openmpi (though i am not looking forword for any
parallel execution). But facing problems during installing it on
linux;getting following error.

configure: error: LoadLeveler not installed, skipping....

is LoadLeveler compulsory to install even if i dont wish for parallel
execution?
or am i going somewhere wrong? Please direct.

Thanks,
Vrushali.