[cdt-dev] Creating a New Structure with ASTRewrite

Hi everytime I try to create a new structure using ASTRewrite it reports in
initStatus that an unexpected error has occured while creating a Change
object. Does this occur because the AST writer expects an
IASTSimpleDeclSpecifier rather than an IASTCompositeTypeSpecifier? It's
fustrating because if I just use a IASTSimpleDeclSpecifier the changes are
able to be generated.

I've shortened and clarified the code to the following:

		IASTSimpleDeclaration struct = new CASTSimpleDeclaration();

		IASTDeclarator decl = new CASTDeclarator(new
CASTName(info.getName().toCharArray()));
		struct.addDeclarator(decl);

		ICASTCompositeTypeSpecifier declSpec = new CASTCompositeTypeSpecifier();
		declSpec.setKey(1);
		declSpec.setStorageClass(1);

		struct.setDeclSpecifier(declSpec);

ASTRewrite rewrite = collector.rewriterForTranslationUnit(unit);
		rewrite.insertBefore(unit,
							 TranslationUnitHelper.getFirstNode(unit),
							 prototype,
							 new TextEditGroup ("Structure insertion"));

Thanks alot in advance