[cdt-dev] Announcement: TM 3.0RC1 is released

Hi all,

TM 3.0RC1 is now officially available. The build was delayed by 1 minute again, and final RC1 build is here:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-3.0RC1-200805211446/

I verified the links on the TM Homepage, DSDP Download Page,
Ganymede Signoffs page and TM Download page.

Note that while the build is correct and final for RC1, the build notes are not up to date yet (they actually still reflect M6), but will be fixed soon. We also have some critical issues still open which we intend to get fixed for TM 3.0RC2 (May 27, Tuesday next week).

I'd like to use this opportunity to inform the Community that we intend to have a larger scale coordinated testing effort, involving all volunteers from the Community, with TM 3.0RC2, May 27 until May30. The goal is to cover all areas of TM / RSE 3.0 by assigning testers to non-overlapping areas in RSE.

This is YOUR chance to make RSE much better for YOU, with only a small effort of just 1-2 hours of testing RC2 in a specific area you can help all of us come up with a better product! - Be prepared for more information early next week. We appreciate your testing time contributions! Please let us know on the tm-dev mailing list when you can spend a few cycles for the TM Project.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top