[cdt-dev] [CDT 5.0 MBS UI enhancements] intermingle their wizard pages amidst the ones defined in MBS

Hi,
I am working on a CDT plugin to extend MBS with new wizard pages custom by using the extension point org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages.

By default, the ones pages are theses of CDT, eg the wizard page with project name, project type and toolchains and the wizard page with configurations.

Do you know if it's possible to change this ordering of the wizard pages to display first my custom page ?? and how to proceed ?

Indeed , I read the plan of the CDT 5.0 that there will be some MBS enhancements.

Will the CDT 5.0 allow to customize this ordering for my product ?

Thanks much,
Samuel

Back to the top