[cdt-dev] Importing an existing pdom file into a project.

Hi,

I am new to the eclipse plugin development world and CDT in particular. Here is my problem:-

1. I have created a standard make C Project programatically by turning the indexer off, from an existing source code tree.
2. I turned the indexer on and I can see the pdom file getting created.
3. Now, I want to make use of this index file in the future after creating the project following step 1 method.
4. So, I created the project with indexer turned off and then tried to import the index file using the following method:-

       PDOMManager manager = (PDOMManager) CCorePlugin.getIndexManager();
       manager.importProjectPDOM(<ICProject>, <InputStream>);

After running this code, there were no exceptions but I cannot see the function calls getting indexed. I am not sure if I am missing something here. Any suggestions?? Please advise.

Btw, I am using the null indexer id to turn the indexer off while creating the project and when I am importing the index file, I am not changing this indexer id.

Thanks,
-Sri.

Back to the top