RE: [cdt-dev] GDB remote launch using RSE

I tried it for my demo at ESC, but I didn't get it to work. I'm not sure
whether it was something I did wrong or whether it is indeed incomplete.
As I was tight for time (got the demo working without at midnight before
the 8:30 a.m. class :(), I didn't get a chance to investigate more.

Doug.