[cdt-dev] Managed Build and CDT installation

Hello Everybody,

First, let me thanks for the excellent work with CDT on Eclipse. It's really a industrial strength tool for C/C++ development!

I've downloaded the CDT Eclipse from the eclipse site, version 3.3.2, and also CDT version 4.0.3. But the "Managed Makefile" is missing from the Project Menu. I've added the Europa CDT plugin repository and installed everything from there, but still the Managed Makefile is missing. What can be happening?
I'm running Debian Sid on a P4.

Thank you!

Ivan

Back to the top