Re: [cdt-dev] IASTTranslationUnit from eclipse editor?

> ok, I resolved it by installing cdt5 and added some more dependencies in the
> manifest.mf file..
> <   org.eclipse.cdt,
> <   org.eclipse.cdt.core
> ->  org.eclipse.cdt.core,
> ->  org.eclipse.cdt.source,
> ->  org.eclipse.cdt.ui,
> ->  org.eclipse.cdt.sdk
> and I don't know exactly which of them are needed, maybe none!!

I doubt if cdt.source and cdt.sdk are ever needed, but you can check this
out by opening the Manifest editor on the Dependencies tab, at the bottom
right you'll find a 'Dependency Analysis' group with a 'Find unused
dependencies' action.

Good luck with your examwork, hope to see the final result some day.

-- Wieant

Back to the top