From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jimmie Eriksson
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 2:53 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] IASTTranslationUnit from eclipse editor?

I can't find any of those, are they in any package I don't have, am I outdated? isn't it cdt4.0.3?
shouldn' I be able to do this:
import org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.ASTProvider; it only tells me "the import org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui cannot be resolved" is it really ok to use the internal stuff? (I don't care as long as it's working... now it doesn't)

I can't find the "CElementHyperlinkDetecter" you refer to either as I do not know where to look. google and cdt-sites and docs gives nothing!?

/Jimmie