RE: [cdt-dev] PDOM and IASTTranslationUnit

The indexer in 3.1.2 does not work well, you probably need to upgrade to 4.0.3 or 5.0 (once it's available),
then it will be best to use ITranslationUnit.getAST(...).
Markus.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Abhijit Dhariya
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 12:16 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] PDOM and IASTTranslationUnit

Hi,

in a workspace I have a Managed C++ project and I want to parse only abstract classes in workspace. Any idea how this can be achieved using PDOM? (I am using CDT 3.1.2)

I tried CDOM.getInstance() way, but its very slow (and performance goes bad if I have more than 1 managed C++ project), because it tries to visit all files in included PATH. (around 200+ files).
I just want to parse header files and get abstract classes.
Also I tried translationUnit.getLanaguage().getASTTranalationUnit(...., AST_SKIP_ALL_HEADERS option. not working for me either.

I checked CCorePlugin.getPOMManager(), but it has some unimplmented things, so it fails to give if function is PureVirtual.

any pointers? using indexer? how?

Thanks in advance for your help

thanks,
abhijit