Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Compile error using mingw

Perhaps you would be better off asking on a mingw group?

John Smith wrote:
Hmmm. Good point. I do indeed get the same error when I run gcc from
the commandline. However, re-installing mingw did not resolve the
issue for me. Perhaps there is something broken with MinGW-5.1.4 ?

Regards,

John Smith.