Re: [cdt-dev] Convert eclipse makefile to a standard unix Makefile

The makefiles generated by CDT require command-line make to do the build, so you should just be able to run make in the directory of the makefile and have it build.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Horacio Sánchez <horacio.sanchez@xxxxxxxxxx>Horacio Sánchez <horacio.sanchez@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Horacio Sánchez <horacio.sanchez@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/07/2008 11:46 AM

          Please respond to

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] Convert eclipse makefile to a standard unix Makefile

Hi,

somebody sent to me a project he build using eclipse. But I want to
compile it on another machine which has no eclipse installed, but all
the usual unix tools. So I wonder if there is some guide or how I can
convert the already present eclipse makefile(s) to a standard unix Makefile.

Thanks in advance