[cdt-dev] Error message from indexer (or outline view?)

Dear all!

I've installed Eclipse SDK 3.4.0 Build I20080502-0100 and CDT
5.0.0.200805021701.
I told the indexer to update with modified files and, while this process was
running, I opened a file.
The outline of this C++  source file is incomplete, i.e. only the includes
and the module global statements are shown, not the class' methods.
Instead a small window is displayed (not modal), titled "Problem occurred",
displaying the message "'Computing source' has encountered a problem."
Details: "An internal error occurred during Computing source.
java.lang.NullPointerException".

Is this worth a bug entry?
Or is it my fault?