Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 M7 is now available

Schaefer, Doug wrote:

> Now that feature freeze is done, I think we should be focused on cutting
> down on the Bug backlog. We're sitting at 1285 open bugs at the moment.
> Any help on that would be greatly appreciated.

I've attached a few proposed patches for bugs that I've reported; the first
was discussed in this group a few weeks ago, but the second two are probably
new to anyone but me.

224203  nor     P3   Wind   cdt-build-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     NEW    Excess
full rebuilds of depended-on configurations
227607  nor     P3   Wind   cdt-build-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     NEW    Managed
make: overriden opts in folders can damage makefile macros
230029  nor     P3   Wind   cdt-build-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     NEW
Referenced projects should build in foreground if main build is also
foreground