Re: [cdt-dev] eclise ui guidelines

Hi Elena,

How much change do you anticipate the remaining bugs will cause? Can you maybe give me an approximate word count? This will help me out a lot. Thanks!

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Elena Laskavaia ---04/30/2008 05:24:08 PM---I did some small changes in remaining titles, most of theElena Laskavaia ---04/30/2008 05:24:08 PM---I did some small changes in remaining titles, most of the work was done

Elena Laskavaia <ELaskavaia@xxxxxxx>

04/30/2008 05:24 PM

[cdt-dev] eclise ui guidelines

I did some small changes in remaining titles, most of the work was done
already by Oleg for usability prs I sent.

I renamed CDT build variable preference page to Build Variable because
it is same name for project properties I believe.

We probably want to rename "New CDT project wizard" to something else
too, because there is no "CDT project wizard", probably should be "New
C/C++ Project Wizard"

I will send prs for some outstanding issues.

It looks pretty good now, expect for unfinished Preferences dialog
"Multiple Configurations Edit" under "Property Pages Settings" which is
mix of red and blue now... Is it under construction?