[cdt-dev] eclise ui guidelines

I did some small changes in remaining titles, most of the work was done
already by Oleg for usability prs I sent.

I renamed CDT build variable preference page to Build Variable because
it is same name for project properties I believe.

We probably want to rename "New CDT project wizard" to something else
too, because there is no "CDT project wizard", probably should be "New
C/C++ Project Wizard"

I will send prs for some outstanding issues.

It looks pretty good now, expect for unfinished Preferences dialog
"Multiple Configurations Edit" under "Property Pages Settings" which is
mix of red and blue now... Is it under construction?

Back to the top