RE: [cdt-dev] Compile error in AllDebugTests

There are security restrictions in place at the moment on the Eclipse
build machine. (it got hacked into). So I'd like to keep it to releng
people only for now. You can ask Vivian nicely to run one or wait until
the next build. In this case, it's not really that critical so waiting
for the next build would be fine.

Cheers,
Doug.