[cdt-dev] help: linker option (-l)

Hi there,

I am doing some work related to adding automatically a library path (-L) and library (-l) entry to the tools (linker) options whenever a library project is added as reference to another project. While Debugging CDT code it seems to me that the libraries option (-l)   is treated  as a ‘ICLanguageSettingEntry.LIBRARY_FILE’ (CLibraryFileEntry). I may be wrong.

My question is why are there both options a ‘IOption.LIBRARIES’ and ‘IOption.LIBRARY_FILES’ and which one matches the –l linker option?

Thanks

Adronis

Back to the top