[cdt-dev] Using Eclipse CDT

Hi I'm trying to build a test plugin which uses the Eclipse CDT library within the Eclipse IDE however I'm having abit of trouble finding out figuring out where to begin. I was looking for some of the packages like cdtparser.jar etc but the CDT project seems to have gone through alot of changes since that article was written. I was wondering
if I could be referred to any tutorials relevant to CDT at its current stage or alternatively maybe a simple plugin which I could take a look at.

Thanks

Back to the top