[cdt-dev] linker option libraries (-l)

Hi everyone,

I found that CDT_4_0_3 has some TODOs related to ‘IOption.LIBRARIES’ (ManagedBuildManager.java) . Is someone working on it? Would it make sense to implement this option in terms of ‘CLibraryFileEntry’?

The idea behind that is that one could specify a Library project as reference to another project and actually both the include (-I) path and library path (-L) to the library project are added to the Tools settings tab. Only the –l option ( the name of the library itself) is not set.

Any idea?

Thanks

Adronis

Back to the top