Re: [cdt-dev] Some questions

Please read the FAQ
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT
There is a section on "Getting started with CDT development"

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

             "Aram Antonyan"
             <aram.antonyan@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] Some questions
             04/18/08 07:41 AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this list and have several questions.
I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask all of them, so I'll ask
partly :)

1. Can I some how attend to CDT development? If yes, how?

--
Best regards,