[cdt-dev] CDT Debugging on Windows using Microsoft debugger

Hello,

As I understand there is no support for Microsoft debugger. Is it based on some political/legal reasons? Patents?
I am willing to commit my time and skills to add support for this debugger and if someone is working on this I am willing to help, if not I am willing to start this project (want to be dead sure before starting it, I'd rather help working on existing project).

With regards,
Pavel Krupets

Back to the top