[cdt-dev] What extension point do i need to use to change how values are displayed

Hi
I have a variable type that currently displays an int in the debug
variables view. I want to replace the int with a text value looked up
from a list. I've spent a while looking though the available extension
points, but nothing seems to fit the bill. Is anything like this
possible without having to resort to poking at the internals of
eclipse/cdt.

btw, gmail is being blocked by the DSBL.

Regards

-Ivan

Back to the top