Re: [cdt-dev] Saving a file takes forever...

Hi,

it took me some time to figure that one out:

It is subclipse which causes the delay on file save. Disabling the feature
makes file save immediate/extremely fast.

I will file a bug at the subclipse project.

My project contains approx. 3500 files.

Chris

http://www.acurana.de/