[cdt-dev] SpawnerInputStream error

I'm getting a consistent error when running my code, which is doing a CDT
launch via some profiling (our PTP performance tool framework) - launching
an external tool, then i read and parse a file that my tool creates, then I
launch a view to show the results, forcing it back on the UI thread to do
so.
I don't know if any of this has anything to do with the error or not.
There's nothing I can see that traces it back to what I'm doing,)
but I'm hoping I'm missing something here.
Any ideas?
I'm running CDT 4.0.3

!ENTRY org.eclipse.debug.core 4 120 2008-04-10 10:44:17.681
!MESSAGE Error logged from Debug Core:
!STACK 0
java.io.IOException: read error
      at org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.SpawnerInputStream.read0(Native
Method)
      at org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.SpawnerInputStream.read
(SpawnerInputStream.java:60)
      at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:254)
      at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:313))
      at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:90):
      at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.OutputStreamMonitor.read
(OutputStreamMonitor.java:144)
      at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.OutputStreamMonitor.access$1
(OutputStreamMonitor.java:134)
      at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.OutputStreamMonitor$1.run
(OutputStreamMonitor.java:207)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center

Back to the top