[cdt-dev] [C99 Parser] Logs debug info to standard-out

Hi Folks,

The C99 parser logs messages to standard out, I believe for debugging purposes.  Would this deem a bug report?  We're currently looking at extending C99 (a la UPC) for a product release, and would prefer to have control over (suppress) these messages.

Btw- I'm specifically interested in the C99 version 4.0.3.

Thanks in advance,

-Hoss