RE: [cdt-dev] Warnings and SuppressWarnings

Ok, I'd like to increase the warning levels:
"Enum type constant not covered on switch":  none -> warning
"Null pointer access":                       warning -> error
"Potential null pointer access":             none -> warning
"switch case fall-through":		         none -> warning

Please reply, if you have an objection.

Mike, if you don't explicitly veto this, I'll enable the shared
warning-settings for the core-plugin, also.

Markus.