RE: [cdt-dev] null bindings

A null bindings should never be the result of a resolution problem. If
there is a problem, the name resolution has to create a ProblemBinding.
However, if the name is not subject to name resolution (e.g.: include
file name and maybe some dummy nodes??) null may be returned.

==> I agree that a null binding should not be counted as a problem.
Markus.