Re: [cdt-dev] Index memory cache

Thanks. Customer was thinking that "indexer not working" caused by low
cache values,
but I think it is actually failing to parse sources. Can I enable some
option or something to see parse errors and missing includes generated
by parser? Alternatively do we any tools to browse PDOM directly (i.e.
plugin that shows this structure)?