RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 M6

BTW, build is here: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/5.0.0/I.I200804020801/index.html

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:53 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 M6

I checked out the new managed build test errors and the seem to be problems with the tests themselves (creating and accessing the test projects). I think it's fine to proceed. We can use this build as our M5 candidate. Everyone, please give it a test run to make sure there's nothing major wrong with it.

But, yes, the managed build tests have a large number of recurring failures. It looks like code was changed without the tests being changed as well.

Doug.

Back to the top