[cdt-dev] Remote Development FAQ added

Hi all,

since the topic came up on IRC today and I've been frequently asked before,
I've added a new FAQ entry about general remote development:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_and_RSE_FAQ#How_can_I_use_a_remote_workspace_over_SSH.3F

I'd appreciate if you experts on Remote Development could review the FAQ
and edit it where needed, especially add a link to the special (ssh?) EFS
provider you're using in PTP.

You may also wan tto link to your own FAQs, copy&paste the
contents and add info how to participate in any Remote Development
Efforts.

I will be directing people from IRC to the new FAQ from now on.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top