From: "ext Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:51:20 -0500
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 M6 Countdown

Hey gang,

The schedule shows we are to wrap up M6 on Monday. I had thought it was later in the week, but I guess not. We have three bugs left on the list. Given that the assignees of the bugs are in Europe, let's target getting this list to zarro by Monday afternoon Ottawa/Toronto time. I'll then ask Vivian to kick off an official build.

Also a reminder that M6 is API freeze. I will be starting to collect the public APIs into the ISV docs and will be taking a look at the new API tooling from the platform to help us start managing the APIs. The idea is to at least make it more visible when the APIs change so we can deal with it.

Back to the top