RE: [cdt-dev] Excessive rebuilds, including a Tool.setRebuildState() bug

Krasilnikov, Oleg wrote:

> One more question. Could you please explain your phrase more detailly:
>> we are finding recurring instances of projects
>
> Thanks.
> With best regards, Oleg Krasilnikov

I meant that the problem happens often, but not 100% of the time.  (Take out
the clause between the commas, and the idea is:

"...we are finding recurring instances of
projects ... rebuilding their entire generated
directory unnecessarily"

I agree the sentence is more complicated than it might have been.

I'll file the bug.  Thanks for your reply.